Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty Palette Reveal!

Thanks to Erin Prais-Hintz for hosting this Halcraft and Michaels challenge. It's always so fun to get her picture and then go off in search of the beads on the wall o beads at Michaels. See the Halcraft blog here: http://www.halcraft.com/blog/


Here's a closeup of the beautiful Scandanavian fabric she found...

 Here's my bead tray full of Bead Gallery Beads from Michael's...

 Tada! My necklace...

 Hop back to the Halcraft blog and check out what everyone else made.

Thanks again Erin! What fun these are!http://www.halcraft.com/blog/

4 comments:

  1. That is a wickedly awesome necklace! I love the almost tribal vibe you have going on. The way you dangled that donut to make it like a pendulum. What ARE those wrapped tube beads? They look like twine. They are really cool! Thanks for playing with me. Come back on June 3rd for the next Pretty Palettes challenge! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! Those wrapped tubes are from Bead Gallery! they ARE twine, they said 'wicker chair' to me as soon as I saw them on the wall!!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Design! Love the double layers ...yes the tribal vibe is fantastic! Win Win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool idea to do a layered necklace! Very dramatic! I really like those twine beads you used. I have a little bead envy! : )

    ReplyDelete

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...