Loved it! One of my favorite books! So much to be inspired by, as well!
I chose The Circus itself as my inspiration for my necklace. The black and white tents are portrayed by these amazing black and white bicone Czech glass beads I found at allegorygallery.com. In between the tents is the black night sky plus two tiny Swarovski red crystals to represent Widget's and Poppet's bright red hair.
The Circus was all laid out in circles and the tents themselves were circular. The next picture is of the following tents recreated in bead form:
- The white rose represents the performers OUTSIDE of the tents, one of whom is always given a rose by someone every night
- The Illusionist - the square Swarovski representing Celia's black silk top hat
- The Cloud Maze - the opal and white represent the layer upon layer of the clouds
- The Hall of Mirrors - two different metallic coated square beads (plus a red crystal to represent the Reveurs)
The next picture expresses the following tents:
- The Pool of Tears - the smooth black stones that are tossed in the pool shown in another circle
- The Stargazer - the tent that is only open on clear nights to be able to see the stars in the sky
- The Ice Garden - the AB Swarovski drops I Fell In Love With from Allegory Gallery represent the tent where everything is frozen in ice
Here it is all in one picture:
But wait... that's not it! Check out what these participants made with "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern in mind: