Monday, August 27, 2018

Inspired By Reading!

This month's book was Dark Matter by Blake Crouch

One of the excerpts that inspired me regarding The Multi-Verse.
My Multiverse necklace!

My Multiverse is symbolized with the little Thornburg Bead Studio bird in her nest and the infinite number of outcomes which are represented by the Green Girl Studios connector and 
the multi-strands of multi-faceted crystals. 


This next photo is just because this little bird is SOO freaking beautiful, she needs her own photo.

1 comment:

  1. That birdie is so awesome! I love the mix of components you chose.

    ReplyDelete

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...