Friday, June 19, 2015

Andrew Thornton's Splendid Procession Kit Reveal

 
What gorgeous colors in this kit!
Here's a picture I found of a fairy parade...it's from a children's puzzle by Melissa and Doug toy company...
Here are two bracelets I made with some of the kit. Although I loved the colors, I didn't make something with only the kit this time.
I love making this style that Lorelei Eurto made popular and gave a tutorial in Bead Style magazine.
Thanks Andrew for an awesome challenge!
Hop around and show some love!

 

5 comments:

  1. You pulled together such beautiful colors and textures for your bracelets! They both look so whimsical and I would find myself staring at them and getting lost in the fantasy world of fairies quite easily. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bracelets are beautiful! I love how you combined the kit contents with some wonderful other beads. I can't choose which I like better, they are both lovely. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bracelets! It is a favorite style of mine as well. You do it well. I especially love the first one because I am a bit of a pink girl and the lovely pink ring and the polka dot bead (love polka dots too) and the linen tendrils are just fabulous with the fairy bead. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pieces! I love the texture of the bracelets. They look very opulent! I particularly like the Green Girl bead. So nice! Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both bracelets are lovely. I like that there colorful, playful and can be worn everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...