Thursday, January 21, 2016

Muffin Tin Challenge part 1

January seems to be the time of year that Heather Powers of www.humblebeads.com posts a New Year Muffin Tin Jewelry Challenge! Last year I played along quietly, this year Laurel suggested we play along for Open Table Wednesday at Allegory Gallery. Zach played along too!

I'll post my progress here.Here is my overflowing cupcake tin!

There are only nine projects in the tin, 12 seemed waaayyy too overwhelming. The first completed project is from top row, third tin. Green, purple, and copper. The inspiration was the polymer clay rounds made by Andrew Thornton. Here's the finished project...

The next one I finished was the bottom row third tin. Black, reds and browns. The inspiration being my purchase from Kylie Parry Studios...

Next up is the 3rd row down, first tin. Colors: blues and greens. Inspired by teardrop pendant from Round Rabbit. Her ceramics sell out at AMAZING SPEED here: Home / Round Rabbit. Tada...

And last for today is top row second tin. Inspired by a strand of overlapping round stones of all different types that I got a couple years ago at a bead show in Philadelphia. ...

Now check out Laurels post at stampsandbagsandsuch: designs and thoughts by laurel ross.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...