Sunday, April 10, 2016

April To Do List

My list of challenges I would like to finish for this month.

This challenge kit is all about the Pantone colors of the year and blue waters! 


This one is all about Craft and Micro Beer labels!

Wabi-Sabi! Finding beauty in imperfection and natural decay. Seeking beauty in the broken, rusty and decayed.

Always based on a piece of artwork. This month it's the abstract piece "Jacob's Ladder" by Helen Frankenthaler.

This challenge always centers around an artist's component, this month it's an amulet vessel.

 Book Club + Jewelry Making = awesome fun

This challenge you must use all the colors they post in the palette. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...