Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sarajo's Honey Do reveal

Well, I did it. I finally finished a September challenge. Here's Sarajo's Challenge for this month...

Here's my interpretation. (I actually will use this for two challenges!)

And again, I did not follow the 'guidelines' and I purchased new beads just for this challenge... the orange and gold rounds are perfect to represent the spray paint. I wanted an autumn feel and I found the decoupage tile in my stash. The blue doesn't match the photo, but it did match some Humblebeads that I had just purchased! So... this will also be my reveal for the AJE Tree Challenge.

Thanks for looking! Hop to see all the other projects on Sarajo's blog!

Also, take a look at my post for Art Jewelry Elements, I didn't make it in time to post with the others, but I had fun writing it anyway!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this necklace, Alison! It might be one of my very favorites that you've made! And don't worry, Eric is just trying to get me to stop hoarding beads... that doesn't mean that I (and you!!) can't buy new for challenges. He just wants to keep me inspired to make. I hope you'll check out the October Honey Do List challenge and play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color choices are spot on and fantastic! Nice way of fitting this challenge but still ending up with an organic fall look. Don't worry I don't mark off for new bead purchases...

    ReplyDelete

Art Elements: September 2019 Challenge

September Art Elements Challenge Wow, it’s been a year since I last used the blog. I always liked using my blog instead of Facebook, I act...